Our Premium tents are strong, robust structures adding the wow factor to any event. The Premium Range includes Ground bars and is fire resistant as standard. All of our marquees use galvanized steel for the frame and is protected against corrosion. Premium tarpaulins are made of approx. 500g/m² PVC Tarpaulin Material, UV resistant and 100% waterproof.
The UK Tents design provides flexibility allowing you to make entrances anywhere around the tent by removing individual side panels and either gable wall.
Fantastic any time of the year – Our marquee will protect you from cold, stormy weather and provide shade on a hot summer’s day.
|Approx. 500g/m² PVC Tarpaulin Material|
|Ideal for regular temporary use|
|Connection type: Strong Construction with Bolted connections|
|Frame Material: Galvanised Steel|
|Ground frame and fire resistant as standard|
|Roof enforcements: Robust triangle system|
|No. Of Boxes:||6|
|Drive-in Width||approx. 3.0 m|
|Drive-in Height||approx. 2.0 m|
|Entrance Size||approx. 3.0 x 2.0 m|
Our clever design is the difference!
We set out to create the perfect tent by using strong materials with a easy to build design. More info:Poles
- 100% fully galvanised steel
- Diameter: approx. 38 mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1.2 mm
- Diameter: approx. 42 mm
- Wall thickness:
- Stable construction, reinforced full bolting of the poles and connectors. This is far more robust than cheaper, click connections
- Safe ground anchoring with sturdy, long pegs and guy rope - all included in the delivery
Strong and dependable!
Classically designed exterior providing a high performance.
- Our tarpaulins are made from approx. 500g/m² extra strong PVC and have a heavy-duty patterned internal fabric
- UV resistant for colour and material stability
- 100% waterproof
- Seamless single-piece roof section - Important for additional stability and quality
- Our design enables comfort inside of the marquee in all weather, due to air circulation between the 2m wide side panels
- Our windows and gable panels can be partially or entirely removed, depending requirements or personal taste
- Wind resistent skirting along the perimeter of the tent, as well as additional base frame anchoring, effectively prevent draughts and unwanted movement of the tarpaulin. Please note that high winds can damage the tarpaulin.
- Our gable walls have differently sized entrances with a robust zip-opening systems. When closed completely waterproof
Steel frame consisting of:
Tarpaulin set consisting of:
- Roof cover
- Gable panels
- Side panels
This marquee also includes:
- Tent pegs
- Assembly instructions
- Nuts and Bolts
Note - Some structures may have extra parts (Wires, ground frame and cross bars)
Pictures may differ from original product
Assembly in five steps:
- Set up the roof frame
- Put on the roof tarpaulin
- Attach poles on one side and then the other
- Attach side and gable panels
- If necessary, secure the tent with tent pegs, guy ropes or additional weights.
Comes with easy-to-understand assembly instructions (You can view this on each of our marquee product pages)
Everything included: No further tools are necessary for the assembly
Here at UK Tents we offer a fantastic delivery service or a click and collect option. Many of our customers have also arranged a courier company to collect our products from our warehouse.
To help you make an informed decision below are the box dimensions and individual box weights.
|Length (cm)||Width (cm)||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)|