Professional Storage Tent
The UK Tents PROFESSIONAL Storage Tents are the perfect way to create extra space for storage at home or for your business.
With a lateral height of 2.6 and a ridge height of 4m our storage tents offers a lot of cubic space.
We have designed a clever zip system to allow entry on one side, which is 3.5mm height by 5m wide. This will allow drive in access for most vehicles from a car to a folk lift truck. The other gable end has a door entry approx. 2.6 mm by 3.5mm allowing a professional looking entrance.
The frame is made from strong galvanized steel and the tarpaulin is approximately 550g/m² with UV-resistance and it’s 100% waterproof. The high sun protection factor of 80+ protects the stored goods ideally against UV radiation. Our professional storage tents have individual side panels enabling maximum customisation.
|Approx. 550g/m² PVC Tarpaulin Material|
|Fantastic structure suitable for Use All Year Round|
|Connection type: Strong Construction with Bolted connections|
|Frame Material: Galvanised Steel|
|Ground frame and fire resistant as standard|
|No. Of Boxes:||11|
|Drive-in Width||approx. 3.8 m|
|Drive-in Height||approx. 2.6 m|
|Entrance Size||approx. 3.8 x 2.6 m|
Our clever design is the difference!
We set out to create the perfect tent by using strong materials with a easy to build design. More info:Poles
- 100% fully galvanised steel
- Diameter: approx. 50 mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1.35 mm
- Diameter: approx. 54 mm
- Wall thickness:
- Stable construction, reinforced full bolting of the poles and connectors. This is far more robust than cheaper, click connections
- Safe ground anchoring with sturdy, long pegs and guy rope - all included in the delivery
Strong and dependable!
Classically designed exterior providing a high performance.
- Our tarpaulins are made from approx. 550g/m² extra strong PVC and have a heavy-duty patterned internal fabric
- UV resistant for colour and material stability
- 100% waterproof
- Seamless single-piece roof section - Important for additional stability and quality
- Our design enables comfort inside of the marquee in all weather, due to air circulation between the 2m wide side panels
- Our windows and gable panels can be partially or entirely removed, depending requirements or personal taste
- Wind resistent skirting along the perimeter of the tent, as well as additional base frame anchoring, effectively prevent draughts and unwanted movement of the tarpaulin. Please note that high winds can damage the tarpaulin.
- Our gable walls have differently sized entrances with a robust zip-opening systems. When closed completely waterproof
Steel frame consisting of:
Tarpaulin set consisting of:
- Roof cover
- Gable panels
- Side panels
This marquee also includes:
- Tent pegs
- Assembly instructions
- Nuts and Bolts
Note - Some structures may have extra parts (Wires, ground frame and cross bars)
Pictures may differ from original product
Assembly in five steps:
- Set up the roof frame
- Put on the roof tarpaulin
- Attach poles on one side and then the other
- Attach side and gable panels
- If necessary, secure the tent with tent pegs, guy ropes or additional weights.
Comes with easy-to-understand assembly instructions (You can view this on each of our marquee product pages)
Everything included: No further tools are necessary for the assembly
Here at UK Tents we offer a fantastic delivery service or a click and collect option. Many of our customers have also arranged a courier company to collect our products from our warehouse.
To help you make an informed decision below are the box dimensions and individual box weights.
|Length (cm)||Width (cm)||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)|