The Titan Industrial Tent
The Titan industrial tent is perfect for all year round use. Our galvanised steel frame is incredibly robust and the structure comes complete with a cleverly designed ground bar system.
The roof is in one piece and consists of high-quality strong PVC, approx. 650g/m² tarpaulin. Our stylish skylights are a key feature in this product as they are made from the same high-quality 650g/m² material and provides a huge amount of natural light.
The side panels are also in one piece and approx 650g/m² strong PVC. Our “one piece” design ensures maximum stability and enables our industrial tents to combat bad weather.
The steel wire system makes it easy to align the tarpaulin and tension. The tent also allows you to readjust the tarpaulin after the structure is built making it highly customisable. The Titan storage tent is ideal for storage goods and will prove to be incredibly cost effective when compared to warehouse space.
Professional Industrial Tent
|Approx. 650g/m² PVC Tarpaulin Material|
|Ideal for Commercial use|
|Connection type: Strong Construction with Bolted connections|
|Frame Material: Galvanised Steel|
|One piece design ensures maximum stability|
|No. Of Boxes:||14|
Our clever design is the difference!
We set out to create the perfect tent by using strong materials with a easy to build design. More info:Poles
- 100% fully galvanised steel
- Diameter: approx. 50 mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1.35 mm
- Diameter: approx. 54 mm
- Wall thickness:
- Stable construction, reinforced full bolting of the poles and connectors. This is far more robust than cheaper, click connections
- Safe ground anchoring with sturdy, long pegs and guy rope - all included in the delivery
Strong and dependable!
Classically designed exterior providing a high performance.
- Our tarpaulins are made from approx. 650g/m² extra strong PVC and have a heavy-duty patterned internal fabric
- UV resistant for colour and material stability
- 100% waterproof
- Seamless single-piece roof section - Important for additional stability and quality
- Our design enables comfort inside of the marquee in all weather, due to air circulation between the 2m wide side panels
- Our windows and gable panels can be partially or entirely removed, depending requirements or personal taste
- Wind resistent skirting along the perimeter of the tent, as well as additional base frame anchoring, effectively prevent draughts and unwanted movement of the tarpaulin. Please note that high winds can damage the tarpaulin.
- Our gable walls have differently sized entrances with a robust zip-opening systems. When closed completely waterproof
- Galvinised steel frame
- Bolted connections, ground frame and roof reinforcements
- Single-piece PVC roof and sides
- 2 x entrance gables
- Bungees (Toggles)
- Incl. Pegs - length approx. 60 cm
- Tensioning belts
- Assembly instructions
Note - Some structures may have extra parts (Wires, ground frame and cross bars)
Pictures may differ from original product