Professional Storage Tent
The UK Tents PROFESSIONAL Storage Tents are the perfect way to create extra space for storage at home or for your business.
With a lateral height of 3.7m and a ridge height of 4m our storage tents offers a lot of cubic space.
We have designed a clever zip system to allow entry on one side, which is 3.7mm height by 6m wide. This will allow drive in access for most vehicles from a car to a folk lift truck. The other gable end has a door entry approx. 2.6 mm by 3.7mm allowing a professional looking entrance.
The frame is made from strong galvanized steel and the tarpaulin is approximately 550g/m² with UV-resistance and it’s 100% waterproof. The high sun protection factor of 80+ protects the stored goods ideally against UV radiation. Our professional storage tents have individual side panels enabling maximum customisation.
|Approx. 550g/m² PVC Tarpaulin Material|
|Fantastic structure suitable for Use All Year Round|
|Connection type: Strong Construction with Bolted connections|
|Frame Material: Galvanised Steel|
|Ground frame and fire resistant as standard|
|No. Of Boxes:||12|
|Drive-in Width||approx. 4.5 m|
|Drive-in Height||approx. 2.6 m|
|Entrance Size||approx. 2.6 x 4.5 m|
Our clever design is the difference!
We set out to create the perfect tent by using strong materials with a easy to build design. More info:Poles
- 100% fully galvanised steel
- Diameter: approx. 50 mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1.35 mm
- Diameter: approx. 54 mm
- Wall thickness:
- Stable construction, reinforced full bolting of the poles and connectors. This is far more robust than cheaper, click connections
- Safe ground anchoring with sturdy, long pegs and guy rope - all included in the delivery
Strong and dependable!
Classically designed exterior providing a high performance.
- Our tarpaulins are made from approx. 550g/m² extra strong PVC and have a heavy-duty patterned internal fabric
- UV resistant for colour and material stability
- 100% waterproof
- Seamless single-piece roof section - Important for additional stability and quality
- Our design enables comfort inside of the marquee in all weather, due to air circulation between the 2m wide side panels
- Our windows and gable panels can be partially or entirely removed, depending requirements or personal taste
- Wind resistent skirting along the perimeter of the tent, as well as additional base frame anchoring, effectively prevent draughts and unwanted movement of the tarpaulin
- Our gable walls have differently sized entrances with a robust zip-opening systems. When closed completely waterproof
Steel frame consisting of:
Tarpaulin set consisting of:
- Roof cover
- Gable panels
- Side panels
This marquee also includes:
- Tent pegs
- Assembly instructions
- Nuts and Bolts
Note - Some structures may have extra parts (Wires, ground frame and cross bars)
Pictures may differ from original product
Assembly in five steps:
- Set up the roof frame
- Put on the roof tarpaulin
- Attach poles on one side and then the other
- Attach side and gable panels
- If necessary, secure the tent with tent pegs, guy ropes or additional weights.
Comes with easy-to-understand assembly instructions (You can view this on each of our marquee product pages)
Everything included: No further tools are necessary for the assembly
Here at UK Tents we offer a fantastic delivery service or a click and collect option. Many of our customers have also arranged a courier company to collect our products from our warehouse.
To help you make an informed decision below are the box dimensions and individual box weights.
|Length (cm)||Width (cm)||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)|